Because I am really getting into blogging, and because I am always looking for easy and yummy recipes, I was thinking of posting a recipe or two a week. Maybe on Sunday to get the week started. AND, if I'm feeling REALLY creative, I might even give it a silly little name. If you have a recipe you want to share with the three other people who read this blog, e mail it to me - I would love to post it! If you think this is a ridiculous idea, please leave a comment.
This recipe is actually a Weight Watchers Recipe, and the great thing about it is you can add more or less of each ingredient based on your tastes. The heat of the chicken mixed with the chill of the salsa makes it even better!
Warm Chicken Salad
1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup diced red onion
4 tbsp chopped black olives
4 tbsp chopped green olives
2 tbsp capers
4 tsp olive oil
2 tsp basil
8 tsp balsamic vinegar
dash of garlic salt
Mix the above ingredients together and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Next, brown 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts in salt, pepper, and olive oil.
While browning the chicken, prepare 1 13.25 oz box of wheat spaghetti noodles.
Layer spaghetti noodles, then salsa, and top with sliced chicken.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Recipes
Posted by The Latham Family at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are officially on my blogroll. Congrats....i think. Maybe all 11 of my "fans" will read yours too! We can have a party!
Post a Comment