CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Keith Urban And Kenny Chesney Concert

Wade and I got to see the Kenny Chesney concert at LP Field on July 5th. He had an awesome lineup - Gary Allan, LeAnn Rimes, Sammy Hagar, and Keith Urban all played before Kenny Chesney took the stage - and it was an amazing show! We had so much fun and really enjoyed everyone. Here are some pictures from the show:









Also, out of the 40,000+ people who were at the concert, Wade and I were lucky enough to get on the big screen! You can see us in the bottom left-hand corner of this picture:

3 comments:

3girlsmom said...

Hey - we are going to the American Girl store on the 21st. Boo. I wish we could be there the same day. Our girls would really have fun together.

Kelley said...

Wow, Ginger! That does look like it was an incredible concert! Nathon can play Keith Urban's "Faster Car" on his guitar, and he'll give a concert to anyone who'll listen.

Kelley said...

Great pictures too - you must've had great seats (or an amazing zoom lens...)