Never let it be said that Wade and I are not good parents. We may not always abide by the "Five Second Rule," we may let them watch a little too much television, and SOMETIMES we might have brownies for supper, rather than for dessert. But, we're raising our girls with good values, and a strong sense of what is important in life. They hate orange, and they believe an elephant says "Roll Tide!" As a matter of fact, I think we deserve a nomination for Parents Of The Year.
.jpg)
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Roll Tide!
Posted by The Latham Family at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why are you corrupting these poor kids? I need to call DHR immediately.....
Duly noted and henceforth nominated. I'll have to send you a link to our youngest singing "Yea Alabama" (or maybe I'll just post it to the blog again... you can never get enough!)
Post a Comment