CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mary At Mother's Morning Out

Mary started MMO last Tuesday - PRAISE THE LORD. She is doing pretty well and will now walk into class on her own (as opposed to being pried from my arms sobbing her eyes out). Here are some pictures from the Open House we attended the week before school started, and also some from her first day (where she insisted on posing with Samson). The last one is from today of her and new friend that she made in her class. One of my favorite pictures EVER is the one of her eating and Samson hanging over her like he hasn't had a meal in a year. He's such a mooch!
I still have not figured out how to configure captions with the pictures. Our "new" computer is being worked on, and since I've been using our old one I haven't been able to get the blog laid out the way I want it. That's also why I haven't posted much in the last week or so, but I'm trying to catch up!






0 comments: