With the scare we had over losing our computer and all of its contents, we decided to invest in an external hard drive to protect our precious memories. While backing everything up, I came across lots of pictures that brought back lots of memories, and I wanted to share some of them. Some of them you may have seen, and some of them you may not have, but they are all very special to me in some way or another.
...you can't tell, but they are wearing matching Valentine's Day shirts. This is unedited - it's so sweet I didn't want to change it.
...my honey and me during a much-needed date night.
...Santa looks almost as alarmed as Mary Wade.
...it's so nice to have a wonderful Daddy to lean on..jpg)
...my baby Mary, just before she turned 1 year old.
...Mary after one of her shorter haircuts.
...I love this because she looks so happy.
...my very brave Emma, who wasn't expecting this snake to be quite so heavy.
...one of my all-time favorites.
...Emma, sporting all of her Hannah Montana garb, and Mary looking at Emma like she IS Hannah Montana.
...they're cute AND they have great taste in fashion.
...Mary loves bubbles. Enough said....this might be my favorite picture of Mary. I love it because her mouth looks like a little heart when she smiles like this.
...I love how happy she looks. She really WEARS her smile.
...one of my very favorite pictures of Emma and BoBo.
...this literally is Wade's and my favorite picture of the girls, ever....I hope she's always this excited on Christmas morning.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Favorites
Posted by The Latham Family at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are all great pictures! Tell me you have a digital frame to showcase these wonderful pics!
Those pics are FANTASTIC! You'll have to tell me all about your camera and photo tips, etc. I want a new camera so I can snap all these great pics but it's quite possible I just don't have the mad skillz.
Post a Comment