Yesterday we met some of my mom's side of the family in Trussville for my cousin David's birthday party. We had lots of fun and it was wonderful to have (almost) all of our family together! David got lots of presents, and LOTS of money, but I think what made him the happiest is that he was with his family, who loves him so very much. (Well, the family, and all of the money that he got.)NOTE: I've tried 85,000 times to put names and descriptions by these pictures, but I cannot get everything formatted correctly. So I'm including one caption that describes all of the pictures - "We're all related."
.jpg.JPG)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Fiesta!
Posted by The Latham Family at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
First, I love David. He's precious.
Second, you were in TRUSSVILLE and you didn't tell me you were coming in town? WHAT?
Our friendship is a little precarious right now.....
Post a Comment