CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Emma's First Day Of Kindergarten (Part 2)

I have taken a million pictures of Emma's first day of school, and I just wanted to share a few more from this afternoon when we picked her up from the bus stop. We all missed her so much today - the house just doesn't feel the same when she isn't in it. Mary looked for her big sister all day, and couldn't wait to get to the bus stop to pick her up. Emma had so much fun today, and came home absolutely exhausted. She has asked me no less than 10 times since we got home from the bus stop if we are going to have to get up "that early" every day. She asked me when I tucked her in tonight if we had to get up early again in the morning, and I told her we would have to wake up early on school mornings but on the weekends we could sleep late. Then she asked "How many more days until the weekend?" That's my girl!
...waiting for the bus.
...looking a little pooped.
...big kiss from Mary.

1 comments:

Deb said...

I had to laugh when I read about Emma asking you how many days until the weekend. Lexi got in the car today & told me that her favorite part of school is nap!! Yep, I send her to school to learn to read, write and sleep!!