CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Meet-The-Teacher Day At Kemp Elementary

Today we met Emma's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Miller. Emma got to visit with her new teacher, see her classroom, and meet her classmates. She was okay at first, but the longer we stayed, the more antsy she got, and she finally told me that she was very nervous. She told me four times after we left the school that she did not want to go to Kindergarten. I did manage to get one picture of Emma and Mrs. Miller, but don't let Emma's smile fool you - she did not want to be there. I'm worried that Monday morning is not going to go well...

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, Ginger! Your post made me cry. We have open house tomorrow & I am not ready for Lexi to start kindergarten either. I am more nervous than she is, I think. I can't believe our girls are old enough to go to "big school" as Lexi calls it.

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow! Go out to breakfast or lunch or take Mary to do something fun! Don't wallow in it! I'll be thinking of you!
Angie

3girlsmom said...

How'd it go? Mary Emma started 2nd grade today and wouldn't let Spencer walk her in. She was an independent woman today.

It's killing me.