CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mary's 2nd Birthday (Part 2)

Mary's birthday was yesterday (April 15th) but Wade had to travel for Macy's this week, so we celebrated a little early. Sunday afternoon, Wade and Emma baked a cake for Mary while I ran a few errands. Emma met me at the door and led me straight to their culinary creation - a yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting, complete with pink and red icing roses and Mary's name written across the top. I told Emma I was very impressed with how beautifully she decorated the cake, and how well she wrote Mary's name with the icing tube. But she wanted to give credit where credit was due, and she told me that her Daddy did that part.

After Mary blew out her 2 candles, we all enjoyed a piece of birthday cake (which tasted even better than it looked, if you can believe that!) and celebrated the fun we've had over the past two years with our sweet little Mary Wade.


Awww, makes you just want to kiss her, doesn't it? Well, maybe you should hose her down first.

0 comments: