CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 04, 2008

Emma's School Pictures

Even though I have THE TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN ALL THE LAND, I keep my expectations relatively low when it comes to school pictures. This is primarily because, in my 12+ years of school, mine always bordered on repulsive no matter how much time I spent getting ready for picture day. Regardless of how bad they were, my parents always bought them, and I'm so glad they did because it's part of growing up and they are very special keepsakes.
When Emma started school, I vowed to buy at least the smallest package of each school picture that she has taken for the same reason. So far, we have three or four sets of school pictures of Emma, and her expressions in them range from petrified to irritated. Imagine my surprise and sheer ELATION when she brought these home this week!

0 comments: