CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Samson!

Our sweet Bobo's 10th birthday is May 5. Happy Birthday to the best dog EVER!


Go ahead, honk him. You know you want to.

1 comments:

3girlsmom said...

Awww, I love him. Our dog died last year (Dixie - basset hound) and she was 9. It was a sad, sad day.
Also love your bird/flower pictures. We have the most amazing cardinals here, too. We also have about 1000 robins, which Mary Emma thinks is soo cool because they're named after me. I don't have the heart to tell her that Adam and Eve named them waaay back during the Garden of Eden days. I would lose some cool points if she knew the truth. We also have millions of squirrels. Everywhere. Some just had babies and now we have teeny squirrels. They're really cute.