Emma had her dance recital on Saturday, May 17th. She did perfectly (and not because we are biased!) She does so well on stage and loves performing! She never gets nervous - just excited! Here are a few pictures from her big performance..jpg)
...waiting backstage.
...Daddy waiting for Emma onstage. Emma's class danced to "Butterfly Kisses" and the girls' dads were part of the routine. It was the sweetest thing EVER!
...during the "Butterfly Kisses" routine (also one of my favorite pictures).
...during the "Feels Like Love" routine.
...more from "Feels Like Love".
...Wade calls this "the hucklebuck".
...Mary entertained herself by wallowing on the floor and playing with batteries. (I never said I was Mother of the Year.)
...our little ballerina after the recital with her trophy and flowers.
...Mary giving big sister some lovin'.
...Wade and the girls. It is almost impossible to get a picture of Wade without his eyes either almost or completely closed. I'm starting to think he does it intentionally.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Emma's Dance Recital
Posted by The Latham Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment