We had the best time trick-or-treating with the girls for Halloween! Emma dressed up as Ariel and Mary wore an octopus costume, so we decided she should be Ursula the Sea Witch. We trick-or-treated with our neighbors and very dear friends Dylan, Sofie, and Pilar Homiak. Dylan, Sofie, and Emma are as thick as thieves, and they were SO excited about trick-or-treating together. Mary wasn't sure about things at first, but after a couple of houses she had it all figured out. The only problem was that she wasn't satisfied with one or two pieces of candy. When our neighbors would put a little candy in her bag, she didn't say "thank you" and leave; she stayed on the porch, waving and smiling (and looking positively adorable) until they handed over more treats. Resistance is futile when she turns on the charm, and she came home with about twice as much candy as Emma! Here are some pictures from our wonderful Halloween night...
...all dolled up and ready to roll!
...Ariel, Ursula, the Green Power Ranger, and Tinkerbell.
...Ready, Set, Trick-or-Treat!
...I love this picture - they are the cutest kids in the neighborhood!
..."But I only got 8 pieces."
...We weren't even halfway around the block before Mary was sampling her goodies.
...Time to call it a night.
...It didn't take Emma long to lose the wig and fancy shoes and dig into her candy bag!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick or Treat!
Posted by The Latham Family at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ginger - I have just so much enjoyed viewing all the latest pictures of the girls.. and of course, the dogs too! These are just the greatest and I get so much enjoyment from watching your girls through your eyes. I know you and Wade are enjoying them. They are precious gifts!
Love you, Glenda
Post a Comment