I recently took some fall pictures of the girls and I LOVE how they turned out! Here are a few of my favorites....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Fall Pictures of the Girls
Posted by The Latham Family at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are Wade, Ginger, our precious daughters Emma and Mary Wade, and the best dog in the world, our sweet Samson.
I recently took some fall pictures of the girls and I LOVE how they turned out! Here are a few of my favorites....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Posted by The Latham Family at 8:39 AM
1 comments:
I love Mary's hairstyle. She is too funny. You can just see the difference in personalities between the two. Emma is going to be serious and all grown-up and Mary isn't going to give a hoot what anyone thinks! Their outfits are always so precious - I love the stripes!
Love,
Glenda B
Post a Comment