CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

All The Leaves Are Brown...

I already miss Summer so much...the warm sunshine that lasts until 8 or 9 pm, the smell of freshly cut grass, and all of the beautiful flowers that just can't handle the cold winter months (granted, "cold" is a relative term in the South). A few of my favorites...

...dragonwing begonia

...blackeyed susan

...butterfly bush

...the lantana in our backyard that smells just like a bowl of Fruit Loops

1 comments:

Steph said...

YOU have a blog!?!?!? Don't know how I missed that but I'm glad you commented so I could follow the links. (I'll add you to my sidebar... you would like to thank The Academy, I know!) Did you take these pictures? Are those YOUR flowers? If so, I feel totally inept as a female. Now I'm off to catch up on your posts!