CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Now What?

My sweet friend Robyn from high school (Go Vols!) has a wonderful blog that I check every day. She does all kinds of neat things like "tagging" people. I don't know all the rules, but I think I am supposed to follow her lead and describe my life in 6 words, then tag 5 other people whose blogs I read. The only problem with that is that I'm kind of a lurker. I "follow" 4 blogs consistently - Robyn's, my neighbor's, Linda Lee's, and Emily Cassee's. Those last 2 girls have NO IDEA that I exist, so I'd feel a little uncomfortable tagging them.
So, in the spirit of tagging and blogging and what not, I'm going to describe my life in 6 words 6 times. I don't want to be "that girl who didn't play the tagging game". So here goes:

1. I love my family and friends.
2. Wade Latham is my soul mate.
3. Emma and Mary have my heart.
4. Samson is the best dog ever.
5. I am addicted to the Internet.
6. I want to return to Birmingham.

0 comments: